Re: RTF for emacs

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: RTF for emacs
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 02:14:01 +0100

Thanks for your advice Emanuel, I'll try some of it when I have the
time.

There is one thing I disagree with you about though.  You talk about
there being simple documents where plain text is sufficient and complex
documents.  I still think there's a third case, documents that are too
complex for plain text but that aren't as big as books or
dissertations.  I think that this type of document is much more
important than you think it is.  At least in my life I've had to write
short documents much more often than long ones.

As others have mentioned I'll try Org and Markdown too.

BR,
Robert Thorpe