Re: no gnupg directory under elpa?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: no gnupg directory under elpa?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:33:25 +0200

() Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
() Tue, 27 May 2014 12:16:07 +0800

   Have I missed some step in package initialization, or is this just
   because no one has provided signatures with their packages?

AFAICT (from "grep sig elpa/admin/*"), ELPA does not produce signatures.
I don't know if individual packages do so.  (My contributions are not
signed because i wasn't even aware of this package.el aspect until now,
and there is no mention in the ELPA README.)

BTW, i agree that the red "unsigned" field is somewhat disconcerting!

   just (require 'package) and then a couple of (add-to-list
   'package-archives) statements.

What do you see for packages installed from archives other than ELPA?

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502