Re: From: Sharon Kimble, Subject: Re: editor and word processor history

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: From: Sharon Kimble, Subject: Re: editor and word processor history
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 21:26:03 +0200

Barry Margolin <barmar@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> The newsgroup is gatewayed to a mailing list. People
> who read it as email are likely to do Reply-All, so
> the poster gets a copy.

Yeah, and that's OK, but in this case, I got it not as
a CC but as a "To". I searched the headers, but
couldn't find a single reference to gnu.emacs.help -
and that happens from time to time. Of course, those
could all be unrelated mistakes with no symmetry to
them.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573