Re: send selection or current line to Terminal/iTerm

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: send selection or current line to Terminal/iTerm
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:43:33 -0600

>Applications *always* have to be programmed to do
anything and everything, including communicating with
other applications.

Correct. So your statement of "of course it's possible" is just a strawman
argument because I never said it was impossible. You then went on useless
rant about how to communicate with other processes, which is useless
because I asked specifically how SublimeText does it.

"
Maybe the OP doesn't know *how* Sublime does it, he has
just observed that it can do it so he rightly assumes
other applications can do it as well?"

If you can extend or change the application, sure. Absolutely.

So, again, how does Sublime Text do it?