Re: Elpa packages and Makefiles

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: Elpa packages and Makefiles
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:55:13 -0500

To think through the process and decide how you would package it up
yourself, try setting
up an el-get recipe: https://github.com/dimitri/el-get

Once you've got that thought through, you will be able to get any
package maintainer whatever they need to package up your software
because you will know precisely what steps you wanted to be performed.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson