Re: Emacs Mini Manual (PART 3) - CUSTOMIZING AND EXTENDING EMACS

From: Javier
Subject: Re: Emacs Mini Manual (PART 3) - CUSTOMIZING AND EXTENDING EMACS
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 23:30:30 +0000 (UTC)

> Yeah? What documents?
>
> You can get the Emacs manual in texinfo here:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/texi/emacs.texi.tar.gz

I mean having in info format documents like this

http://en.cppreference.com/w/Main_Page

It's just an example, I just mean that there isn't that much
documentation available in info format.  Those documents could
be converted to info, but html->info conversion is too problematic.

Of course emacs/elisp are already documented in info format (as pretty
much everything that is done by the FSF: bash, gcc, coreutils...)