Re: a dark theme?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: a dark theme?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:39:21 +0200

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

Hi Sharon,

> But without that "killer-code" its almost impossible to read emails
> generated in google-groups in your gmail-inbox as they have a light
> background and an almost light text if you're using a theme with a
> black or grey background.

Ah, I was right with my guess and happy that my configs work.

By the way: in your google groups settings, you can configure that you
prefer plain text mail over HTML mail (not sure if there is a global
setting or a setting for each group; possibly both).  I'd advise that
you do that.  There is no good reason for HTML mails, especially not in
discussion mailinglists like google groups.

With that plain-text setting, you wouldn't need my configurations.  But
in any case, they don't hurt and do a good job in case you forecfully
receive HTML mail.

Bye,
Tassilo