Re: mouse-movement getting in the way

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: mouse-movement getting in the way
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:44:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Thursday, 7 August 2014 01:03:57 UTC+1, Robert Thorpe  wrote:
> Sam Halliday <sam.halliday@gmail.com> writes:
> >   C-c <mouse-movement> is undefined
> > My configuration is largely available here if it is relevant:
> > https://github.com/fommil/unix
>
> Try bisecting your init file.

Thanks Robert, I hadn't considered that it was a plugin causing the problem.

I have narrowed the problem down to

  (mouse-avoidance-mode 'banish)

combined with ENSIME mode (which is a project I contribute to, eek!).

I've filed a bug report on the ENSIME side here:

  https://github.com/ensime/ensime-server/issues/545

including a minimial (well, simple) `.emacs` that reproduces a problem.

Are any of the authors of `mouse-avoidance-mode` around? Is there anything
obvious to look for in ENSIME or does this look like a bug on both sides?