Re: Default face - font questions.

From: Alexandros Prekates
Subject: Re: Default face - font questions.
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:46:55 +0300

Thanks for the affirmation!

I'm an occasional emacs user but every time i come back to use it i found some aspect that buffles me a littile. This time it was the font-face relation.

I was reading the emacswiki page i mentioned in my previous email trying to figure things out.

ps: for the extroneous characters . i use thuderbird , maybe its the copy paste from emacswiki that wasnt done neatle?