[solved] mail-yank-original problem

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: [solved] mail-yank-original problem
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:59:37 +0200

Good morning everybody!

I discovered that

"I am using GNU Emacs 24.3.92.1 and since I switched to this version
mail-yank-original changed its behaviour in a "do noting", at least
when invoked from a vm-generated buffer."

The problem was in my mail-mode-hook that refernced the now missing
function yow. For some reason I missed the error message, possibly a
call to the message function in my hook.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO