Guide for package use?(was A package in a league of its own: Helm)

From: Rusi
Subject: Guide for package use?(was A package in a league of its own: Helm)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, August 29, 2014 9:48:33 AM UTC+5:30, solidi...@gmail.com wrote:
> I wrote a guide for Helm here: http://tuhdo.github.io/helm-intro.html
>

> Hope it help with your Helm usage if you are new to Helm.

Hey Solidius you seem to be doing good work!
There are some oldtimers (like myself) who need an intro to the
new-n-shiny packaging system. How about a tutorial on that?

I started reading up on that then found on the org-mode list (org is
one of my biggest uses of emacs) that org is too large to fit
neatly into the packaging framework. At that point I decided to postpone
switching and wait...