bug 17524 in emacs 24.550.1

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: bug 17524 in emacs 24.550.1
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 03:42:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using archlinux which is a rolling distribution so have this version
of emacs on my machine.  I did not experience this bug with org-mode until
after installing eww which was not part of emacs 24.550.1 installed on
archlinux.  I ran into it opening an org-mode table, but if I open a bash
shell script the bug does not appear.  I did have some warnings when
installing eww using bzr earlier.  I did not save these warnings then.
If anyone would be interested, I could repeat that install process using
script as a wrapper and grep all warnings and errors from the typescript
file and post those here.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>