Re: A package in a league of its own: Helm

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: A package in a league of its own: Helm
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:32:20 -0400

> In helm-find-files, you can alway invoke helm-ff-do-grep with C-s or C-u C-s
> for recursive searching. Probably helm-projectile can replace helm-find-files
> more if it has this feature? I think you can do this by reusing
> projectile-grep.

I was aware of the grep in helm-find-files, and I agree it's nice. I'm going to
add grep to helm-projectile and then send a pull request, thank you for the
suggestion. However, I may do it late today or tomorrow, so if you can't wait,
and want to add it now, that would be even better. Just let me know if you want
to do that so I'm not going to worry about it. And I guess eventually we may
want to add helm interface for everything that can be done with
projectile-ido. :)

York