what'd I do now - babel and lilypond

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: what'd I do now - babel and lilypond
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 19:15:42 -0700

I'm an enthusiastic and error-prone new user of emacs (24.3.1) and
org-babel (org 8.2.7c). I've been using lilypond mode in the context of
org-mode documents, using the command "ly-tangle" to typeset music into
midi and pdf files. It's been working great for the past few weeks,
until today ...

I updated some packages through the package manager, including org and
org-plus-contrib, and now "M-x ly-" gives "[no match]" in the
minibuffer. I didn't mess with my .emacs at all, which contains these
lines:

;; ==== lilypond ====
(autoload 'LilyPond-mode "lilypond-mode")
(org-babel-do-load-languages
  'org-babel-load-languages
  '(
    (emacs-lisp . t)
    (sh t)
    (org t)
    (latex . t)
    (lilypond t)))

(setq ly-arrange-mode t)
(setq ly-nix-ly-path "lilypond")

I'm wondering if I put something somewhere that got clobbered when the
new versions installed in my .emacs.d/elpa folder. Thank you, if you
have any help for me!

-Steven