Re: How to alphabetasize sections?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: How to alphabetasize sections?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:11:32 +0200

() Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com>
() Fri, 12 Sep 2014 01:29:50 +0100

   \section*{Rhubarb and custard}
   Ipsum lorenzum alal balall aka blurb

   \section*{Apple pie and cream}
   Even more blurb, etc.

   I now want to have all the sections in alphabetical order

One way is to add (or augment) the local variables block
in the file to read:

 % Local variables:
 % paragraph-separate: "\\section"
 % End:

then save, then revert, then mark the region around all the
\section (and text), and type ‘M-x sort-paragraphs RET’.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502