Re: easy customization? I don't think so

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: easy customization? I don't think so
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:31:49 -0400 (EDT)

gnus which I have working will be the next thing I try to access rss
stuff.  I found M-x customize-browse far more informative than M-x
customize since controls are surrounded by brackets and point has to be
on the opening bracket for return to activate the control.  Before I
write a bug report I'm going to see how far I get with M-x
Customize-browse since there may be some other helpful features in it I
want to discover.  One item I found missing from the mouse group was an
option to tell emacs this computer hasn't got a rodent attached so
configure for complete keyboard control.  That might disable some
keyboard-hostile behavior of calendar were information leveraged
properly in some future version of emacs.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>