Re: emacsclient command line use existing client

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: emacsclient command line use existing client
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:35:29 -0400

On 20 Sep 2014, torys.anderson@gmail.com wrote:

> - Tried your script. From Firefox, it doesn't seem to run at all.

Did you set "network.protocol-handler.app.mailto" in "about:config" in
Firefox to the script? It works for me.

> From the command-line, it opens TWO emacs windows, one in a blank
> "server" buffer and another with the email I want. Both are connected
> to the correct server,

Your are right. Something is screwy in message-mode. This didn't use to
happen (no server buffer).

Charles

--
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody.  It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)