Re: emacs customize observation

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: emacs customize observation
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:13:31 +0200

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> writes:

> Maybe somewhere during login I have to hit enter, but
> I don't know the cursor's relative position in
> relation to the other objects on that page. I may try
> hitting enter in a few places on that page and may
> find out later.

Are you using emacs-w3m? In that case, on the "Sign in
with your Google Account" page, hit whatever key you
have for w3m-next-anchor - I have that TAB, and
w3m-next-achor <backtab>, which are good choices, I
think. Anyway, on that site (assuming those keys) hit
TAB once to get to the E-mail field. Then hit RET and
enter the email. Then hit RET and hit TAB. Enter the
password and hit RET. Then hit `C-c C-c' for
`w3m-submit-form'. There isn't any other anchor on that
site before those fields (good, Google!) so it should
be possible for you to do.

PS. But... in the long run, because Google and their
    services are web based and graphical in nature,
    perhaps other technology would make your life
    easier?

--
underground experts united