On Windows(R) Emacs «shell» mode doesn't prints an output.

From: Hi-Angel
Subject: On Windows(R) Emacs «shell» mode doesn't prints an output.
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 00:07:09 +0400

When I am working on Windows, I am using Emacs «shell» mode. The
problem is that it sometimes doesn't prints an applications output
(more precisely prints only after the app died).
The problem is present exclusively in Emacs, e.g. if I am run an
application in Windows® native terminal, it is works fine.

I thought that the problem is in encoding, and set «shell»'s buffer
with «C-x <RET> f» to UTF-16, which, as I know, uses MS, but it didn't
fixed the problem.

Below is a simple example of an application that won't print an output in Emacs:

#include <cstdio>
#include <cstring>

int main(){
    puts("Hello, enter something");
    char buf[256];
    memset(buf, 0, sizeof(buf));
    fgets(buf, sizeof(buf)-1, stdin);
    puts(buf);
    return 0;
}

This works fine in both GNU/Linux, and the terminal of Windows®, but
not in Emacs shell mode on Windowsor.