Re: On Windows(R) Emacs «shell» mode doesn't prints an output.

From: Hi-Angel
Subject: Re: On Windows(R) Emacs «shell» mode doesn't prints an output.
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:44:59 +0400

Dear Pascal J. Bourguignon, no need for an abuses, don't be a
barbarian. I am always heard and was sure that the buffers flushes on
a «newline». That's weird to me that it is wrong, but after your words
I googled, and found that this is indeed a truth. Thx anyway for the
answer, I surely wouldn't found it soon by myself.