Re: gdb emacs no such file or directory gdb

From: Mike
Subject: Re: gdb emacs no such file or directory gdb
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John

Thank you for your replies. But I do not want to find what is the problem with
init file (because I know it is the last line that I added). The problem is
running gdb by Emacs. Whenever I try to run gdb in Emacs by M-x gdb, first it
says

Run gdb (like this): gdb -i=mi myfile

and after pressing return it says that

searching for program: No such a file or directory, gdb

What should I do now. (keep in mind that I am new to the Emacs)

Best Regard