Saving Multiple Custom Themes Broken?

From: Daniel E . Doherty
Subject: Saving Multiple Custom Themes Broken?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:27:20 -0600

In emacs 24.4.1, I am trying to set multiple themes using the customize-themes
interface.  I check the box, "Select more than one theme at a time", select
mutliple themes, then click the "Save Theme Settings" button.

I want multiple themes because I want a base theme, say solarized, but also a
theme for the mode line, like smart-mode-line-powerline.

When I look at my custom.el file, only the first theme checked gets saved to
custom-enabled-themes:

'(custom-enabled-themes (quote (smart-mode-line-respectful)))

I believe that should be a list with all the checked themes in it, right?

Anyone else see this issue, or have a suggestion?

Dan Doherty

P.S: I posted this on comp.emacs also, but it seems there is little traffic
there.