Lisp Devroom at FOSDEM 2015: Call for Participation

From: Sanel Zukan
Subject: Lisp Devroom at FOSDEM 2015: Call for Participation
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 05:19:32 +0100

Dear Lispers,

I'm pleased to announce, for the first time, Lisp Devroom @ FOSDEM,
the biggest FLOSS event in Europe, that will be held in Brussels on
January 31st to February 2nd, 2015.

This is a call to propose your talks for FOSDEM.

The topic of the devroom includes all Lisp-inspired dialects,
like Common Lisp, Scheme, Clojure, Emacs Lisp, newLISP, Racket,
GCC-Melt, LFE, Shen & more. Every talk is welcome: from real-world
examples, research projects, unusual ideas to small pet hacks.

FOSDEM is a hacker conference and we would be happy to see more
practical proposals, crazy ideas and open source projects
demonstrations than dry scientific papers (we will leave them for ILC
and ELS :-P).

Important dates
---------------

* Submission deadlines:     2014-12-14
* Acceptance notifications: 2014-12-28
* Lisp Devroom conference:  2015-01-31 (Saturday)

Submitting proposals
--------------------

Please use https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15 to submit your
proposals; you will have to create Pentabarf account unless you
already have one.

When submitting your talk in Pentabarf, make sure to select the
'Lisp devroom' as the 'Track'.

Submission details
------------------

Your submission should include the following information:

* The title and subtitle of your talk, descriptive as possible
* A short abstract of one paragraph
* A longer description of the talk, if you would like so
* Links to related online material, like pages, blogs, repositories
  and etc.

Devroom mailing list
  and subscription form

Planned schedule