Re: manual activism (was: Re: no C-h i m emacs ??)

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: manual activism (was: Re: no C-h i m emacs ??)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:00:43 -0200

Em Tue, 18 Nov 2014 22:11:56 +0100
Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se> escreveu:

> *You* buy them and send them to me, that is the best
> alternative yet.

I'm not for wasting paper with books.  I can download an electronic
copy and send it to you, though.  Then, you can donate any amount
of money you please to FSF.  How about that?

> You know the saying: The Microsoft people are
> heartless businessmen, and the Apple people are
> stinking intellectuals who cannot do laundry. But
> worst of them all are the Linux people - they are our
> allies!

Either that saying is lacking a "GNU" somewhere, or I can't figure out
what it really means.

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;