update on post "Lisp Devroom at FOSDEM 2015: Call for Participation"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: update on post "Lisp Devroom at FOSDEM 2015: Call for Participation"
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 23:53:57 +0100

Sanel Zukan, who wrote the OP "Lisp Devroom at FOSDEM
2015: Call for Participation", asked me to do -
something. For all my intelligence, I'm actually
pretty stupid sometimes (don't tell anyone), but it
seems he wants me to publish this, here (?). I don't
know what he means by "Emacs mailing list" and it
doesn't make any sense he should mean this list/group
because he himself posted here yesterday. I don't
know. Here it is anyway :)

He writes:

Also, can you please fwd updated CFP on Emacs mailing
list: looks like either I missed that or mail never
came. You can find updated here:

https://www.marshut.net/ksksxi/lisp-devroom-at-fosdem-2015-call-for-participation.html

(the difference is that the link for lisp-devroom
mailing was corrected)

If you look at the first CFP, I put by mistake link to
desktop devroom, for mailing list and subscription
form. So instead:

* desktop-devroom [ at ] lists.fosdem.org - mailing
list address *

mailing list and subscription form

it should be stated:

* lisp-devroom [ at ] lists.fosdem.org - mailing list
address *