RE: When do you prefer windows instead of frames? Was: When do you prefe

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: When do you prefer windows instead of frames? Was: When do you prefer frames instead of windows?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:52:53 -0800 (PST)

> Be very careful with the phrase "use ... as easily as you
> can use ...".  There are some people out there who consider
> pointing with the mouse easy.

As easily as you can using whatever way you currently interact
with windows - keyboard, mouse, foot pedals,...

And I made it clear that being able to use only the keyboard
(if a user prefers that) is required.  That's definitely part
of being able to use windows easily and would need to be part
of being able to use frames easily.  I thought I was clear
about this.

> There are probably other areas where different Emacs users
> would have diametrically opposite views on what they consider
> to be easy.

Emacs accommodates them all, now, for windows.  It would be
good for it to do likewise for frames too.  That's the point.