Re: Parsing

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Parsing
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 16:01:06 +0100

Bix <spam@nothing.invalid> writes:

> Hi, googling around I found that one suggested
> method for parsing is to use Senator, but so far I
> find the documentation a bit complicated for me and
> not very clear. It's probably my limitation, I'm
> using ANTLR on other context.

What do you want to parse? (Or even better: what
problem do you want to solve?)

Are we talking parsing as in CS compiler design or
just putting together a bunch of commands with pipes
in between? Or extracting data from some markup? Or
what?

(ANTLR = ANother Tool for Language Recognition)

--
underground experts united