Re: PSGML broken? (Yes, but fixed.)

From: Florian v. Savigny
Subject: Re: PSGML broken? (Yes, but fixed.)
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 11:17:56 +0100

  > I suggest you take a look at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PsgmlMode

That's a very informative and helpful page indeed. The information on
the package fixed for Emacsen >= 24, however, was outdated (my fault)
- there has been a version "1.4.1" now for some time.

I have just fixed that. The "1.4.1" version lives on the Marmalade
repo now, and if you use the package system, you can also install it
directly via that.

It's a bit of a pity (if understandable) that the official maintainers
seem to have lost any interest in the package, because it's an
impressive piece of software, and, to my knowledge, the only way to
work with legacy SGML documents. (The fixes I made were really trivial.)

I work with psgml on a daily basis.

--

Florian von Savigny
Melanchthonstr. 41