Re: Elisp addiction not as bad in light of Linux forkoholism

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Elisp addiction not as bad in light of Linux forkoholism
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 03:09:30 +0100

Rostislav Svoboda <rostislav.svoboda@gmail.com>
writes:

> 1. I don't know much about it, because it is/looks
> too complicated and/or hard to learn.

I think it absolutely looks very complicated going
around it. That was my impression as well. For
starting processes after boot, I think there should
just be a list of commands. That would be just like
init only instead of those file names and directories
it could be a file with data so you could edit it just
like any other.

--
underground experts united