Python remote interpreter

From: Shiyuan
Subject: Python remote interpreter
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:48:28 -0800

Hi all,
    I would like to do the following: On the local host,  edit a local .py
file running emacs locally, when I send the python code, instead of sending
to a local python interpreter, emacs would send it to a remote interpreter,
and then retrieve the result, and display it correctly.

 I found a old thread discussing something like this:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/gnu.emacs.help/uEo452m4GeY
The solution seems not very clean (which needs to copy some files manually
to the remote host, ect).  Is there a better solution? Any pointers and
reference are appreciated.

Shiyuan