Re: Abbrevs for the most frequent elisp symbols

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Abbrevs for the most frequent elisp symbols
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 03:31:07 +0100

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:

> BTW: what's wrong with Yasnippet?

What's wrong with typing? All those expanders are like
ants in a colony. I want it to be a bare mountain and
a clear horizon. I don't want to type less. If you do
it 18 hours a day I can see the point: it could save
your fingers from disintegrating. But I don't do it
all day long so when I do it I think typing is
superior to all those schemes. But the OP is of course
not me: he wants it and he did it, the same goes for
Yasnippet, whoever wrote that, so CRED to them.

--
underground experts united