How to build the C language environment in Emacs?

From: Liu Shengyu
Subject: How to build the C language environment in Emacs?
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 13:34:59 +0900 (KST)

Dear
I have learned Emacs for a few days by myself.
And I have been read some books about simply uses of Emacs.
But I have some questions about how to use it practically.
My computer is not MAC, and my system is Windows 7.

1.    I have been installed MinGW in my computer, and I have been checked in
MSDOS, and also have been set envionment variables in PATH.
But I still can't compile C file.
Emacs tells that gcc is not a internal or external command.
I think maybe I need to write some commands in ~.emacs to combine GCC and
Emacs, but i don't know to do it.
So can you help me about this question?

2.    I wanna compile (+ #c(0 1.0) 2)
But Emacs tells me that Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-read-syntax "#")
Why this simply syntax # is not a built-in syntax in my Emacs.
How to solve this kind of problem?

Best wishes.
Thanks for your attention.

Suzy Lau