Re: (require ...) and file dependencies.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: (require ...) and file dependencies.
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 18:34:08 +0100

Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:

> That limitation I hate in VCS. So you have to store
> detailed copy/paste info in commit message or
> intensively grep and "DVCS update -r rev" to figure
> out original place of defun to get know who/when and
> what fixes done with that defun.

Aha, for such a project when many people fiddle with
everything, I think my method would bring havoc as the
commits would be huge. Better then to divide the code
once and for all between the programmers and then all
do their part. That will also tell who is programmer,
and who is not...

--
underground experts united