Re: bbdb-define-all-aliases

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: bbdb-define-all-aliases
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 19:12:13 +0000

ago:

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
> Whenever I try to reply to an email in gnus, I am unable to have any
> of the original email in it, but something flashes across the screen
> too fast to see. When I look in *Messages* I see this -
>
> run-hooks: Symbol's function definition is void:bbdb-define-all-aliases
>
> But I have commented out all instances of bbdb from my config. I
> have totally deleted both instances of "bbdb-define-all-aliases". So
> where is it coming from? Any ideas please?

Sorted, I've totally removed all instances of "bbdb" from my
setup. This also included "org-bbdb" which was throwing out the
instances of "bbdb-define-all-aliases". So I'll now put the bbdb
code of mine back and see if it happens again. What fun!

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0