Re: Random bus error

From: blacknwhite77
Subject: Re: Random bus error
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 10:14:40 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your response.
1. I have other emacs sessions open for a while with no issue. It seems a
recent change in .emacs triggered the problem.
2. I have very little knowledge of emacs debugger. Is there documentation
somewhere on how to run emacs under a debugger?
Also, as I mentioned earlier, this crash is very random and nothing in specific
triggers it, so I am not sure how running under a debugger might help.
3. This seems to be the closest to what might help.
I did set the debug-on-error value in my .emacs, but my question is once the
app crashes where do I find the crash log?

Thanks again.