Re: url-retrieve-synchronously results differ from curl

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: url-retrieve-synchronously results differ from curl
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:29:13 +0100

() Sean Allred <code@seanallred.com>
() Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:27:16 -0500

   The question we both have at this point is *why* – *why* does
   “post” ‘partly’ work? *Why* does “POST” work fully?

That can only be answered precisely by the programmers of the
server software.  They were probably smitten by Postel, blech,
and spewful of one-armed-if expressions and other such half-
sense.  [Insert more curmudgeonly harrumphing here.  :-D]

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502