RE: Delete Help Window - restore window config

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Delete Help Window - restore window config
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:03:40 -0800 (PST)

> I think he's talking about using it on a temporary basis with just the
> *scratch* buffer, for instance? This would be nice, and I'd like to know if
> its possible; but, like Helm, I've never found a way to load them any way
> other than globally/until session ends.

Libraries are not loaded only for a particular buffer.
You can turn modes on/off for a particular buffer.

The question was about loading. But if there is a question about
turning Icicle mode on for only a particular buffer then the
answer is no - `icicle-mode' is a global minor mode.

Just toggle the mode when you enter/leave the buffer, if you like.
Or do that on a mode hook.

You can also restrict Icicle mode to a given scope (e.g. within
a given command) using macro `icicle-with-icy-mode-ON' or macro
`icicle-with-icy-mode-OFF'.  Use eval-when-compile to load the
file of macros, `icicles-mac.el', if you use either macro in
your code.