Anyone have flyspell + autocorrect working?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Anyone have flyspell + autocorrect working?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 11:16:30 -0500

I find that trying to have both flyspell and autocorrect-ispell working in the
same buffer results in unusably slow autocorrect behavior; if I start a word,
it takes up to 5 second for a suggestion to appear. I am using the hunspell
dictionary for both. Upon disabling flyspell, ac-ispell works fine. Anyone have
these two working in tandem? How did you do it?

Related: issue submitted on ac-ispell at
https://github.com/syohex/emacs-ac-ispell/issues/8