RE: How automatically/immediately run command in ansi-term *with* *argum

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: RE: How automatically/immediately run command in ansi-term *with* *arguments* ?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:20:26 +0000

Kind of a long shot, & I'm not set up to test it,
But maybe you could put program arg1 arg2... in back-ticks? `program arg1 arg2`
to force the grouping into a single 'program'?

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.