project-management

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: project-management
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 05:54:18 +0000

I'm writing several ebooks at present, and also maintain the
documentation of a couple of projects, all done in latex. I'm now
finding a problem in "project management".

How do I have a list of "projects" to choose from, that will then
open up all previously open files for that project please? This will
be controlled via an "easy-menu" entry. So how can I do it please?
I'm imagining that the latex projects will have to be explicitly
stated as part of the script, but thats as far as I've been able to
go.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.6, emacs 24.4.1.0