hl-line-mode inside *compilation* buffer

From: Glen Stark
Subject: hl-line-mode inside *compilation* buffer
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:01:11 GMT

Hi everyone.

I have what I think should be an easy request, but I can't figure out how
to do it.

I would like to have the current error in the compilation buffer be
highlighted.  Currently I get a little triangle in the left hand side of
the window, which my old eyes have a hard time finding.

I'd also be okay with making the triangle bigger, or more colorful.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Glen