Re: How to grok a complicated regex?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to grok a complicated regex?
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 05:58:54 +0100

> I don't understand this discussion anymore or what
> anyone are saying.
>
> The representation is difficult to read, but not that
> difficult, so there shouldn't be another
> representation tool, a tool which isn't that difficult
> to do, so it should be a Bachelor degree project.
>
> The show must go on!

OK, sorry about that. This discussion was interesting.
The whole session was good. J'ai confiance. Long live
techno-techno-totalitarianism! Now I'm too
light-headed, so I'm hitting the paleo-sack: when I
wake up in a week or so I'll read the latest messages
and offer all assimilated insights that has struck me
like a lighting bolt on Terra Prima.

--
underground experts united