Re: if vs. when vs. and: style question

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Re: if vs. when vs. and: style question
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:59:25 +0100

Emanuel Berg writes:
 >  (1+ data) vs. (+ 1 data)

I miss the original discussion, my apologies.

In C, increment and decrement operators are meant to use hw processor
instructions.

Is it the same for the LISP 1+ function?

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO