Re: [solved] Re: How to uninstall Emacs?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [solved] Re: How to uninstall Emacs?
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:29:05 -0600

Emanuel Berg wrote:
> It is just your idea conflicts with my personality.

Chuckle!  :-)

> As soon as I solve a problem, a want a new problem to
> solve, instead of describing what just happened, i.e
> what is in the past already.

When I was 20 years old I didn't need any memory aides help me
remember anything.  Years have past and now I find those hints that
take me to the related bug reports to be needed for me to re-cache in
memory what I need to know about a particular problem.  Many of those
be deja-bugs again in the future.  Being able to review the history
and get up to speed faster by reading those bug reports helps.

>                              That is why the "tool out
> of tools" approach fits me better because that is
> self-documenting, and instantly so: at the moment of
> "solvation" the tool-out-of-tools that did it is
> already in some init file, so you're ready to move on.

Whatever works for you.  I am simply making suggestions at this
point.

> It is like the islands of the Pacific ocean.

I didn't like your analogy.  I understand what you are trying to say.
That everyone is unique (just like everyone else) and you have your
own unique ways that work for you.  Same as my unique ways work for
me.  That is fine!  :-)

Bob