Re: emacs update on archlinux

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: emacs update on archlinux
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 06:16:08 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know how this happened, but also in /usr/local/bin I found an emacs-24.50 directory tree and deleted it. That was probably one of those archlinux updates in which the packager was nice enough to not overwrite /usr/bin/emacs but I didn't read any post-install notes on the changed situation when it happened.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell