Re: Find first line FOLLOWING a sequence of matches

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: Find first line FOLLOWING a sequence of matches
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:03:25 +0100

Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> writes:

> Subhan Michael Tindall wrote:
>> This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and
>> entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>> privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
>> law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to
>> receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you
>> may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or
>> any information contained in the message. If you have received this
>> message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply
>> email and delete the message.  Thank you.
>
> READ CAREFULLY.  By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
> employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from

I don't think there is anything to worry about here.

Read what it says in the second sentence:
> If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to
> receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you
> may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or
> any information contained in the message.

This paragragh that Subhan Michael Tindall added to the end of the email
is only directed at people who are not the intended addressee.
E.g. people who have read the email by sniffing a plain-test network
connection, or have read it by opening someone else's mail archive.

The third sentence is simply a request.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'd say it's fairly harmless.

BR,
Robert Thorpe