Re: reddit

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: reddit
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 19:38:17 +0200

Artur Malabarba <bruce.connor.am@gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, it's a bit quiet there. But every once in
> a while it gets a nice discussion going that
> wouldn't really fit on stack exchange.

Discussions are not "allowed" there which is one of
the reason I don't use them sites actively. But if
I Google an error message the solution is often in one
of their sites. So their system works, no doubt.
What doesn't work, or wouldn't work for yours truly
anyway, is to get better by being active. It isn't
relaxed enough. There you should know everything to
the point or shut up. Also, there is no
self-expression (different personalities of
posters)... It works as a method, but is it
a community? If so, too much Aspergers.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573