Re: Long file names in Dired

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Long file names in Dired
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 02:41:50 +0200

> You can have a look at my Master paper. It has
> a ToC, footnotes, references, an index, figures,
> tables, lists, definition boxes, equations, inline
> code (the appendix - even an inline man page!),
> and more.
>
>     http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/hs-linux/docs/report/report.pdf

Oh, I'll put this here as well. Here is all source -
if you search the directories and subdirectories - the
LaTeX, BibLaTeX, groff, gnuplot, pic(1), as well as
Makefiles to automatize everything.

If you are a student or for some other reason do this,
and you have the same taste as me, feel free to use
whatever. That will save you many hours...

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/hs-linux/docs/

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573