Re: Saving gpg password on the file itself

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: Saving gpg password on the file itself
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 13:07:15 -0400

Artur Malabarba writes:

Actually, I may have spoke too soon. On Ubuntu this does nothing. And on Arch linux this works for opening the file but not for saving (I only get prompted the first time that I open, but still get prompted twice every time I save).

On Debian with openbox it behaves like you describe it behaves on Arch, It would be ideal to be asked only once for the password to save, if you are saving with the same password.

--
Jorge.