Copy/paste between console and emacs

From: jonetsu
Subject: Copy/paste between console and emacs
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:45:45 -0400

Hello,

  In 24.4.1, after selecting text in a console window (kconsole), the only way
to paste it in emacs is to use the mouse.  In previous emacs version, I used to
use Shift-Ins.  Now Shift-ins only works for texte selected inside emacs (and
between emacs instances).  So I've been doing it the 'new way' for some time
although today, I decided to finally ask if it is possible to use Shift-ins for
any kind of pasting, not only within emacs :)

Thanks.